" Might as well FACE the fact.You were always destined to fail."
- Withered Bonnie
Withered Bonnie or Bonnie the Bunny is one of the older animatronics he is replaced by his toy counterpart and he is one of 11 antagonists Withered Bonnie made his debut in Five Nights at Freddy's 2
Withered Bonnie is the retrofitted version of Bonnie after employees took parts from the uncompleted rockstar animatronics. but after Mangle performed a bite on The Crying Child ripping the the frontal lobe leading to the Toy animatronics to be scrapped, and him being rebuilt into Classic Bonnie.
Withered Bonnie is a Blue/Purple bipedal animatronic rabbit who stills wears a red bowtie His face has been gutted, with most of it being removed, revealing his endoskeleton mechanisms and dangling wires. His lower jaw remains, featuring more teeth than the original Bonnie possessed in the first game, although the jaw itself still appears to be functional as seen in his jumpscare from Help Wanted. His eyeballs are gone, exposing glowing red irises. His left arm is missing entirely, baring a tiny strip on the topmost section, with a mass of torn wires in its place. The red layering of his mouth has been removed, making his teeth seem longer than before. Withered Bonnie's right ear is mostly seen being folded, similar to a stereotypical rabbit. His suit has become tattered, particularly around the legs, and a few loose wires poke out of his body. The covering on his right hand and left foot have come off, revealing more of his endoskeleton. He also seems to have a bigger stomach, as it looks more rounded and bigger than his upper body. Also, his chin does not squash his bow tie now, and his suit seems to have changed to a darker shade of blue. Like the original Bonnie, Withered Bonnie also wears a red bowtie. Out of all the Withereds, he seems to be the most tattered.
As evidenced by his voice lines from Five Nights at Freddy's: Ultimate Custom Night Withered Bonnie has a tendency to make Face puns ( In reference to the fact that he is missing his face.) he also seems to be aware that he is aware that he is in severe disrepair.
Return in games
Withered Bonnie is an returning antagonists for Five Nights at Freddy's: Ultimate Custom Night,Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted and Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted Curse of Dreadbear DLC.
- From the Ultimate Custom Night menu, Withered Bonnie name is simply his counterparts
- Withered Bonnie is the only animatronic whos face has been forcefully removed he also makes puns about his face being missing
- Withered Bonnie takes much longer to leave the office on IOS then on Pc
- Withered Bonnies eye color changes in different spots through out Five Nights at Freddy's 2 sometimes to be shown as red but white sometimes
- Withered Bonnie is only one of Bonnies counterparts to speak in full sentences the others being Springtrap/Scraptrap, and Rockstar Bonnie.
- Withered Bonnie sticks to the same side of the pizzeria like his original counterpart and he is the first to leave the parts and severice room
- Withered Bonnie and Withered Chica cant be seen in the Vents blind spots
- If one looks closely to his Ultimate Custom Night Mugshot and Scotts" Thank You" image you can see Withered Bonnies bowtie clip through his chin