|Series||One Punch Man|
|Height||175 cm (5'9")|
|Weight||70 kg (154.3 lb.)|
|“||"100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run, Every. Single. Day."||„|
Saitama is the protagonist of the hit anime and manga One Punch Man, based on the webcomic of the same name.
As a child, Saitama was an avid fan of super-hero shows, and wished to become one himself. His first good deed on the path to becoming a hero was the day he saved someone from a crab mutant. After he experienced the thrill of battle, he made a decision to become a hero for fun. Saitama started a daily training schedule which consisted of 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups and 100 squats along with running 10 km every single day. He ate three meals a day, but only a banana as breakfast. These daily activities were extremely tough and caused excruciating pain, muscle aches and internal bleeding. However, Saitama didn't give up and continued his training day after day. After hundreds of days, Saitama gained uncanny strength, but at the cost of his hair.
Powers & Abilities
- Extreme Physique: Saitama's strict training routine turned him into the strongest man in his universe, being able to finish almost all of his foes with just one punch. He's also extremely fast and durable, to a ridiculous extent.
- Devastating Strength: Saitama can kill pretty much everyone in one punch in his universe.
- Normal Series: His standard series of attacks against average foes.
- Normal Punch: Saitama casually punches his opponent, obliterating almost every opponent it hits.
- Consecutive Normal Punches: Saitama throws a rapid barrage of normal punches with one hand.
- Serious Series:
- Serious Punch: This is Saitama's final move. Saitama pulls back his hand and throws a huge punch, obliterating everything/anyone in its path, this move was able to kill Lord Boros.
- Serious Side Hops: Saitama hops from side to side rapidly. Doing so allows him to create a multitude of afterimages.
- Serious Headbutt: Saitama head-butts an opponent with tremendous force.
- Serious Table Flip: Saitama grabs the ground below him and throws a city-sized chunk of the battlefield into the air for several minutes.
- Psychic Resistance: Somehow in his training, Saitama became extremely difficult to manipulate telekinetically.
- He can decimate most foes with just one punch, no matter how big they are.
- Using his Serious Punch, he was able to destroy a huge area of land with its shock-wave, despite the fact that his punch didn't touch anything.
- His Serious Punch was able to completely negate and destroy Lord Boros's Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, which is implied to have planet-busting power whilst also completely incapacitating Boros himself despite him being a significant distance from him with no physical contact
- He was able to shatter a mile wide meteor with one punch.
- He broke a sword moving at the speed of sound with his teeth. He did this so fast that Speed-O'-Sound Sonic couldn't tell what happened.
- His afterimages destroyed Sonic's Ten Shadows Burial which is faster than sound.
- He threw a city sized portion of the ground and the building below it, completely ruining his enemy's sense of direction.
- In one jump he leapt from the Moon to Earth with surprising accuracy.
- Before becoming One Punch Man, he destroyed a car while attempting to save a kid.
- Took out a wall of a nuke proof shelter and a Demon-Class monster.
- Lifted a man with just two chopsticks with ease.
- Took out a rooftop of the heroes HQ, which was untouched by city-busting attacks.
- Punched hole in Sea King, killing him in the blink of an eye.
- Knocked out Garou to the point where he has no memory of Saitama.
- He can keep up with Speed-O'-Sound Sonic.
- Instantly covered 1,500 metres in the physical examination.
- Saitama can block attacks from Lightspeed Flash, whom it is assumed can attack fifteen times in a nanosecond.
- Fast enough to run on walls.
- Ran down a building to save a piece of salmon that fell from his lunch on the roof, so fast that on-lookers couldn't tell what happened.
- Jumped from the Moon to the Earth in a second.
- Can dodge attack while sitting down on a chair.
- Came out of the fight with Lord Boros (who was said to be the strongest being in the universe) unscathed (with the exception of his clothes).
- Tanked attacks strong enough to destroy an entire city.
- Casually shrugged off Genos' powerful blasts.
- Survived the vacuum of space multiple times.
- Capable of surviving an atmospheric reentry without a single scratch except for his clothes.
- Completely resistant to telekinetic attacks from extremely powerful users e.g throwing rocks, telekinetic shock waves and a TK twister.
- Barely was fazed during the battle between Fubuki and Tatsumaki, which took place underground the New Hero Association HQ and caused the building to shake violently.
- Can resist blows from Asura, who blew Genos' attacks away.
- Completely unfazed by punches from the demon level monster Deep Sea King, who had punched through a shelter designed to survive a nuclear war and defeated most of the A class heroes, the S class hero Puri Puri Prisoner, Genos and drove Sonic to retreat.
- Took a punch capable of setting metal ablaze.
- Defeated Garou, the human monster who was defeating the majority of the S-class heroes.
- Defeated Lord Boros, an alien invader who is considered undefeatable and has implied to have planet busting power.
- Before becoming One Punch Man, managed to defeat Crabrante with his own tie.
- Effort: Due to his godly strength, Saitama has grown so bored of fighting that he never puts full effort into his fights any more, leaving him fighting far from his maximum potential.
- vs. Saibaman (Dragon ball)