|Sex||Some Males and some Females|
|“||It stores electricity in the electric sacs on its cheeks. When it releases pent-up energy in a burst, the electric power is equal to a lightning bolt.||„|
|~ Pikachu's Pokedex entry from Pokemon Emerald|
Pikachu is Pokemon #25 in the National Dex and is the evolution of Pichu after gaining enough happiness and prevolution of Raichu. Pikachu uses his tail to track sources of electricity and share electricity with people they trust. Pikachu has a base stat total of 320.
Powers & Abilities
- Static: Pikachu's Ability. When an enemy touches Pikachu, there's a chance that the static electricity in Pikachu's body will render the foe paralyzed.
- Lightning Rod: Pikachu's Hidden Ability. If an electric attack is used around a Pikachu with this Ability, the electricity will be drawn towards Pikachu instead, dealing no damage and boosting its Special Attack.
- Skull Bash: Skull Bash is a attack Pikachu uses he charges up he's attack and launches himself
- Thunder: Thunder is a attack Pikachu uses he drops thunder that reaches his body
- Thunder Jolt: Pikachu fires a ball of Thunder if it reaches his ppponents it will hurt him/her It also can climb on walls
- Thunder Shock:
- Tail Whip:
- Play Nice:
- Quick Attack:
- Volt Tackle:
- Electro Ball:
- Thunder Wave:
- Double Team:
- Wild Charge:
- Light Screen:
- Iron Tail:
- Sweet Kiss:
- Nasty Plot:
- Light Ball: Pikachu's signature item, an electrically-charged sphere that grants Pikachu a boost in attack power.
- Surfboard: A surfboard that lets Pikachu use the move Surf.
- Balloons: Balloons that let Pikachu use the move Fly.
- In the first trailer for Pokemon: X & Y, Pikachu performs a thunderbolt that goes around the entire earth.
- Nearly defeated Mega Lucario
- His iron tail attack can shatter ice and stone
- Strong against flying & water foes
- (Ash's Pikachu) Developed Thunder Armor move
- (Ash's Pikachu) Developed Counter Shield move
- (Ash's Pikachu) Developed spin dodge
- (Ash's Pikachu) Defeated LT Surges Raichu in a rematch
- (Ash's Pikachu) Defeated Drake's Dragonite with help
- (Ash's Pikachu) Defeated Brandon's Regice alone
- Type Effectiveness: Pikachu takes double damage against attacks with Ground-type properties.
- Electricity Intake: If Pikachu takes in too much electricity he will overcharge and will get a high chance of death.
- Very lightweight
- Most attacks are electric
- Meaning Pikachu would have a small chance winning against a foe who is immune to electricity (although with enough power, Pikachu could bypass immunity of electricity)
Flying Pikachu's balloons can pop Too much damage causes it to faint