|Series||Rick and Morty|
|Birthday||September 19th, 2002|
|Height||5 '4" / 162.56 cm|
|Weight||120 lbs / 54 kg|
Morty Smith is one of the two titular main protagonists of the science fiction adult animated comedy series Rick and Morty.
Morty Smith (September 19th, 2002) is a fifteen year old boy and son of Jerry Smith and Beth Smith. He frequently goes on adventures with his grandpa Rick and occasionally his sister Summer. Morty is a good-hearted, well-mannered kid, although he isn't always the smartest. Despite this, he occasionally shows moments of intellect.
Morty tends to be the opposite of his grandpa. While Rick is rude, self-centered, and a genius, Morty is kind, caring, and somewhat of a dummy. This makes him a perfect sidekick for Rick, as his "Morty waves" cancel out Rick's and makes him undetectable.
Powers and Abilties
- Car Transformation: Morty has been shown to uncontrollably turn into a car. Rick said he altered Morty's DNA long ago to give him the ability to do this.
- One True Morty: In the episode "Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind", Morty was dubbed the One True Morty by a group of other Mortys after giving them a speech. This causes them to do what he says.
- Took hits from much bigger aliens and survived.
- Figured out how to tell whether or not someone is real or a parasite in the episode "Total Rickall".
- Manipulated and tricked his grandfather.
- Crappy Decisions: Although Morty isn't stupid, he's shown to make bad decisions. Especially if it involves something morally right.
- Uncontrollable Car Transformation: Morty is unable to choose when he turns into a car.
- No Self-Confidence: Morty often lacks confidence in his choices and himself.
- Braps Too Much: His braps are very smelly.
- Morty shares a voice actor with Rick, as well as Lemongrab from Adventure Time and Blending Blandin from Gravity Falls.