|Weight||210 lbs (95 klg)|
Alexander Joseph Luthor is a supervillain appearing in comics published by DC Comics.
Lex Luthor was born and raised in the poverty stricken area of Metropolis called the Suicide Slum, raised by abusive parents, with the desire to better himself. As a teenager, one night, he dismantled the breaks in his parent's car, causing them to die in a car crash. Lex then used his parent's life insurance to get himself out of the Suicide Slum and start his own business, known as LexCorp, which practically ran all of Metropolis. Though everything changed once the Man of Steel arrived. Lex saw Superman as a threat to humanity, fearing that humanity would grow too reliant on this alien savior and stop thinking for themselves. Despite being only human, Lex dedicated his life to removing Superman from the equation, even going as far as to form his own organization of supervillains known as the Legion of Doom.
Powers & Abilities
- Genius-Level Intellect: Lex's intelligence is nearly unrivaled, making him one of the smartest humans in the DC Universe. Lex has solved complex equations in only a few minutes and holds plenty of masters and degrees. He well-knowledgeable in science, politics, business, and leadership.
- Basic Hand-to-Hand Combat: Lex was trained by personal Amazon fighting instructors, though they only consider him sub-par at best. He managed to beat Nightwing in a fight, though only because he drugged him beforehand.
- Kryptonite: Lex always keeps a stash handy should he find himself face to face with Superman.
- Warsuit: Lex's warsuit is a modified version of battle armor forged in Apokolips. The suit is designed to be on par with Superman, and is durable enough to take him on. The suit and it's weapons are fueled by Kryptonie, which gives him a better advantage over Superman.
- Force Field: The suit is completely surrounded by an invisible force field that increases it's defenses, and protects Lex's exposed head.
- Energy Projection: Fueled by Kryptonite.
- Energy Blade: Housed in right gauntlet.
- Kryptonite Energy Spikes: Under armor of the right arm.
- His Warsuit makes Lex be able to hold his own against numerous heavy hitters in DC, including the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman in terms of strength.
- Impaled the super-durable Supergirl.
- Snapped Brainiac's neck. (NOTE: Brainiac has taken punches from Superman to the face without having his neck broken)
- Vaporized 3 OMACs at once
- A clash with Superman caused large geographical damage
- Teenage Lex one-shotted depowered Superboy.
- The earliest version of his Warsuit can stagger Superdoom, an alternate universe Superman
- Thoroughly beat up of Superman (Red Solar Radiation)
- Tackled Superman through the Earth’s crust
- Evenly traded blows with Superman
- Blasted Wonder Woman and Flash
- Harmed Firestorm
- Somewhat comparable to Green Lantern Kyle Rayner, who could contain the Big Bang.
- A prototype warsuit once fought Sinestro
- Made Superman bleed without Kryptonite weaponry
- Blasted an island sized meteor into Earth
- Blew up an entire cargo ship in one blast
- One-shot Starfire and Beast Boy at once
- Temporarily knocked out Starfire with a laser from his suit
- Decapitated a Brainiac probe with a single strike
- Can dodge point-blank shots without his suit
- Regularly keeps pace with a suppressed Superman in their fights, multiple times.
- Superman was able to fly from Vega to Earth in a short amount of time.
- Can react to Wonder Woman, who can block the pieces of the Shattered God (52 quintillion - 315 quintillion c)
- Reacted to Supergirl’s attacks and gained the edge in their fight
- The Warsuit on its own was able to fly fast enough to catch Lex before he hit the ground
- Reacted to Larfleeze’s attempt to blitz him
- Can tag Flash, who can process events that last less than an attosecond.
- Fast enough to tag the Kid Flash Bart Allen
- Warsuit can take attacks from Superman (though only so much).
- Was shot by a sniper rifle, causing him to fall out of a helicopter and down a steep cliff, only for him to recover in a short time.
- Survived the explosion of a planet.
- Forcefield can withstand attacks from the likes of Larfleeze and Supergirl
- No-sold heat vision from an evil Supergirl
- Thrown to the moon by Supergirl
- Was kicked in the face by Black Canary without his suit on
- Was fine after falling from a pretty big height
- Tanked a weakened Superman’s heat vision
- Tanked heat vision from Superman
- Tanked hits from sundipped Superman who is a more powerful version of Superman.
- Tanked attacks from Ultraman who is the Earth 3 Version of Superman
- Withstood several hits from the Flash
- Tanked a punch from Apokalips Superman
- Survived several attacks from a bloodlusted Alexander Luthor, who has the power of Shazam
- Survived the entirety of the Omega Effect possessing his body, and became the New God of Entropy
- Forcefield was unscathed from a starbolt shot by Starfire
- Has gone hand to hand with Nightwing and Batman (NOTE: Nightwing was drugged beforehand, and Lex still had pieces of his armor on him at the time)
- Mental resistance to mind control surpasses even Deathstroke.
- Solved the anti-life equation
- Should only be possible for a 12th-level intellect
- One of the smartest minds in the DC universe: declared to be a 12th level intellect
- Founding leader of the Legion of Doom.
- Became president of the United States of America
- Killed his superpowered Earth-3 counterpart Mazahs
- Discovered the secret identities of both Superman and Batman.
- Took control of the Zone Child
- Became an Orange Lantern to stop Blackest Night
- Eventually joined the Justice League
- Defeated Supergirl, Shazam, Larfleeze, and Brainiac
- Stole 40 cakes (as many as four tens) and that’s terrible
- Arrogance: Lex is very full of himself and is unable to understand his opponents. Even after being horribly disfigured and damaged, Lex still refused Superman's help out of his own stubbornness.
- Weapon Power: Lex's warsuit's arsenal is all fueled by Kryptonite, allowing him to have an advantage against Kryptonians. Though against other opponents, these weapons would only do normal damage or not be as effective.
- Only Human: Without the warsuit, he isn't really capable of much, though he can still outsmart his opponents.
- Saitama (One Punch Man)