|Series||JoJo's Bizarre Adventure|
|Birthday||March 25, 1980|
|Height||188 cm (6'2")|
Leone Abbacchio is a core ally from Part V of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Leone Abbacchio is a young Italian man who always wanted to be a police officer. Luckily for him, he managed to fulfil that dream, but it started crumbling when he started to lose faith in the justice system and took a bribe from a pimp to overlook his crimes. Years later, the same pimp nearly killed him during an operation, but Leone's partner sacrificed himself to save him. Shortly after that, Leone was fired from his job as a police officer and was recruited by Bruno Buccellati to join Passione, where he was assigned to work under Polpo's (and later, Bruno Buccellati's) orders. During his time there, he protected his boss' daughter, Trish Una.
Powers & Abilities
- Stand - Moody Blues: A close-range Stand that can replay events from someone else's past. It also has some combat capabilities, but the extent of said capabilities is unknown. In the Vento Aureo PS2 video game, Abbacchio can use Moody Blues to record attacks such as kicks and punches, and "play" them to make combos on the enemy.
- Survived being split in half and recombined with his Stand.
- Took quite a beating from Man in the Mirror.
- Outsmarted the Stand User Illuso.
- Carved an image of Diavolo onto a rock with enough precission to be able to recognise his fingerprints.
- He can't attack while using his rewinding abilities.
- His Stand is named after the English rock band, The Moody Blues.
- His zodiac sign is Aries.
- His favourite foods are White Wine, Ruchetta Salad, Margherita Pizza
- His favourite movie is Sling Blade
- His favourite actor is Monica Bellucci
- His favourite musician is Claudio Monteverdi
- His favourite athlete is Ayrton Senna
- Abbacchio is the strongest in Team Bucciarati
- Abbacchio does not like Giorno Giovanna