|“||I will grant you a warrior's death!||„|
|Birthday||March 5th, 2001|
|Weight||550 lbs. (249 kg)|
Goro is the four-armed shokan warrior, the known champion of the Mortal Kombat for nine generations, having been undefeated for 500 years. He is the the emperor's favorite warrior as well as serving as the commander of Outworld's armies.
Prince Goro leads the Shokan, a four-armed race of half-dragons subjugated ages ago by Shao Kahn. Goro was Mortal Kombat champion nine tournaments in a row. He was defeated by Liu Kang in the tenth, ending Outworld's hopes of assimilating Earthrealm. The Shokan served the Outworld throne until Shao Kahn's death. They refused to take sides in the resulting civil war and were thus outcast. Few believe, however, that they have seen the last of Goro.
Powers & Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Being a member of the Shokan, he possesses strength far above that of a human being. However, he is quite slow.
- Fireball: Goro shoots a green fireball out of his arms. He can shoot four at the same time, one from each arm. The enhanced version is larger.
- Flame Ball: Goro shoots a fireball out of his mouth. He can shoot three in a row.
- Leaping Stomp: Goro performs a tall leap and comes crashing down on the opponent.
- Chest Pound: Goro grabs the enemy with his lower arms and then pounds them with his higher arms.
- Goro Grab: Goro grabs the opponent in his bottom hands, then palms the opponents face in an upper hand, smashes them on the ground, and then flings them across the arena.
- Spinning Fists: Goro holds out his arms and spins around, smacking his opponent multiple times with his outstretched flaming fists.
- Shokan Grab: Goro lifts his opponent with his lower arms, lands six punches at their head with the upper ones and a final slam with both ones before throwing them away.
- Tremor Pound: Goro jumps at the ground or hits it with all his arms, causing a small earthquake.
- Punch Walk: While moving forward, Goro lands a series of punches to his opponent with his left and right arms, knocking them away.
- Chest Lunge: Goro dashes at the opponent to grab them with his lower arms and throw them over his head, after which they land behind him.
- Ground Fire: Goro spits a fireball at the ground, hitting the opponent's feet and knocking them down.
- Dragon Breath: Goro breathes a stream of fire in front of him, burning the opponent if they're near.
- Shokan Stabs: Goro grabs the opponent with an upper arm, stabs their abdomen multiple times with the Dragon Fangs on his lower ones and tosses them away with a final slash to the face.
- Fang Spin: Goro spins forward, slashing the opponent with his Dragon Fangs three times.
- X-Ray Moves: Brutal special moves that aim to damage the foe's internal structure without killing them instantly.
- Crusher: Goro grabs and raises his opponent from the waist with his lower arms, then puts his upper hands to their head and presses hard until he eventually crushes their skull. He then throws them overhead and slams them into the floor, damaging their skull, ribs, and spine.
- Spine Adjustment: Goro punches his opponent hard enough to stun them. He then forcefully wrenches their head sideways, breaking their neck. He then uses his lower arms to grab their waist and violently stretches them out, shattering the spine and several ribs before punching them onto the ground.
- Fatalities: Brutal finishers that take advantage of Goro's physicality and arsenal.
- Dragon Fangs: Goro takes out his Dragon Fangs, slices the foe upward, stabs them into the foe's torso, then follows up by taking one and driving it into their throat.
- Limb Rip: Goro grabs his opponent with his four arms and begins to tear them before he throws them on the ground.
- Boss Fatality: Goro raises up the victim then drops them on his knee, breaking their spine. Then he grabs them by the head, slams them to the ground and then throws them far away.
- Disconnect Four: Goro grabs the opponent's head and tears it off with two arms. He then grabs it with his two other arms and tears it into four quarters.
- Torn Apart: Goro grabs the opponent with his upper hands and rips off the enemy's legs with his bottom hands. He flips them upside down and rips off their arms, and finally vertically rips the body in half.
- Peek-A-Boo: Goro grabs the opponent with his lower arms and grabs the head with one upper arm. He then presses the head down into the chest cavity. Afterwards, he rips the skin from the abdomen, revealing the head as the opponent's corpse falls down.
- Shokan Amputation: Goro jumps down on the opponent. He then grabs both arms and legs with his four arms and rips them all off at once, still standing on his opponent.
- Brutalities: Brutal combos that end with with the foe's bloody death.
- Speed Bag: Goro grabs the opponent with his bottom two arms and beats on their head until it breaks, causing their brain to fall on the floor.
- Krush: Goro jumps into the air and lands right on top of his opponent; crushing them into bloody giblets.
- Chest Bump: Goro charges into the opponent, knocking their heads off, and quickly throws the enemy upwards with his lower arms, tearing the flesh off of their legs.
- Tail Spin: Goro performs his Spinning Fist attack with his Dragon Fangs and lands the final hit, which completely obliterates his opponent's torso.
- Shokan Flame: Goro breathes fire and burns his opponent completely; leaving nothing but a charred skeleton.
- Dragon Fangs: These are gauntlet-like weapons used by the Shokan people during kombat.
- Can launch his opponents into the air by flexing.
- Can effortlessly overpower other Mortal Kombat fighters in pure brawn.
- Can easily tear apart humans and cyborgs with his bare hands.
- Can powerfully slash his opponent to the ground.
- Can casually pulverize a human skill.
- Can casually rip off limbs either it be legs, arms or heads.
- Can kick hard enough to make craters.
- Strong enough to rip a pillar off the ground and swing it like a club.
- Destroyed a pillar in one punch.
- Messed up a police car with little issue.
- Sent Jax flying through 2 walls of solid stone.
- Easily bent a lamppost
- Can lift and swing around enemies as big as himself
- Can bend steel
- Took on both Liu Kang and Kung Lao at the same time in Shaolin Monks
- Comparable in strength to Liu Kang in both the original and reboot timeline. Liu Kang scales to Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung in these timelines as well.
- Matched and even overpowered Kotal Kahn in a head on match (reboot timeline), who is on equal footing with Shao Kahn. Shao Kahn in this timeline tanked attacks from all the Elder Gods (including Cetrion) with intent to kill him.
- Casually crushed Johnny Cage’s sunglasses in one hand
- Overpowered kombatants who broke diamond.
- Punches faster than the eye can track normally
- Kept up with the likes of Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Cyber Sub Zero
- Kept up with Kotal Kahn who can reflect and react to his own beams of light directly from the sun (27.6% the speed of light)
- Even the lower tier MK characters can bullet time, like Reptile
- Comparable to characters like Kabal, who can block bullets from an assault rifle.
- Likely scales to Shinnok, who reacted to Raiden’s lightning (Mach 810-3555)
- Can keep up with Kotal Kahn, who can keep up with Shao Kahn, who can keep up with Raiden amped by the Elder Gods
- Can survive attacks that would otherwise kill a person.
- Withstood getting frozen by Cyber Sub-Zero, whose ice is strong enough to be below 0 Kelvin
- Has taken hits from Johnny Cage, who is strong enough to crush diamond in Test Your Might
- Survived a laser through the chest
- Survived being hit by an ice beam comparable to Sub-Zero’s
- Survived a blast that had the power of Raiden
- Took a flurry of hits from Baraka’s claws, which were strong enough to cut through the Kombatant
- Scales to Kintaro, who was strong enough to withstand having a nuke dropped on him that Kano said was supposedly powerful enough to destroy an entire city and was an atomic bomb explosion (although, he wasn’t at the epicenter)
- Shrugged off a blow from Kotal Kahn that broke his jaw
- Survived being at close range to an attack that fried Rain
- Survived getting beaten and having his arms sliced and torn off by Kotal Kahn, who was amped by one of the Kamidogu
- Defeated and killed the Great Kung Lao in one-on-one kombat.
- Great Kung Lao was a former MK champion, having beaten a younger Shang Tsung.
- Was the undefeated champion of the Mortal Kombat tournament for 500 years
- Prince of the Shokan for thousands of years until his father was murdered
- Nearly won Shao Kahn a rightful chance to conquer Earthrealm (and merge it in the reboot timeline)
- Performs 5 different self made fighting styles
- Defeated Zaggot, the god of chaos
- Considered the strongest Shokan
- Won battles even without any arms
- Defeated Kenshi, Kotal K’etz, and Kintaro
- Very slow.
- While Goro is certainly not someone a typically normal person can take on, he’s been taken out by several supposedly normal people in MK across multiple timelines, like Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and, as shown above, Johnny Cage