|Series||Five Nights at Freddy's|
|Species||Futuristic Animatronic Bear|
|“||Way to go, superstar! I knew you could do it.||„|
|~ Glamrock Freddy|
Glamrock Freddy, also known as Freddy, is the secondary main character in Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach. He is based on the classic original Freddy Fazbear but with a 1980s-themed design.
Glamrock Freddy is one of the new Glamrock Animatronics. He leads the Glamrock animatronic band as a vocalist and is the band's primary mascot. Unlike his fellow animatronics, he assists and protects Gregory, the main protagonist.
Powers & Abilities
- Superhuman Physical Characteristics:
- Inorganic Physiology: Due to being an animatronic.
- Self-Sustenance: Glamrock Freddy's physical needs are nonexistent due to being an animatronic.
- Natural Weaponry: Teeth and claws.
- Information Analysis: Has built-in facial recognition software for identifying registered pizzaplex customers.
- Enhanced Senses: Only when upgraded with Roxanne's eyes.
- Sound Manipulation: Only when upgraded with Chica's voice box.
- Body Storage: Gregory can hide in Freddy's stomach compartment known as the "birthday cake hatch."
- Fire Manipulation: Has a lighter in his finger.
- Light Vision: Projects light from his eyes.
- Resilient Immortality:
- Technology Manipulation Resistance:
- Bionic Bear Physiology:
- Upgraded Glamrock Freddy: Freddy can be upgraded with the other Glamrocks parts once they are decommissioned. He is equipped with Montgomery Gator's claws, Glamrock Chica's voice box, and Roxanne Wolf's eyes. With Monty's claws, Freddy's strength is increased, thus allowing him to smash through metal fences. Chica's voice box allows Freddy to create a vocal pitch that can stun other animatronics and deactivate electronic locks. Roxanne's eyes enable Freddy to see collectibles and movement through walls and possibly new colors.
- Able to keep up with other animatronics.
- Functions as a severed head.
- Capable of remotely disabling security alarms.
- Able to come up with excuses on the spot when questioned about Gregory.
- Glamrock Freddy has reduced battery life due to a malfunction and must recharge every hour.
- Glamrock Freddy's battery only drains when Gregory is inside him.