Dr. Wheelo is the main antagonist of the second Dragon Ball Z movie: Dragon Ball Z: World's Strongest.
Wheelo was a brilliant Scientist working in the field of bioengineering, he was shun for his rather inhuman practices. 50 years prior to the events of World's Strongest was Dr. Wheelo and his lab caught in an avalanche, where Wheelo fatally suffer of frostbites. To keep Wheelo alive, did his assistant Kochin put Wheelo's brain in stasis. To thaw the lab so did Kochin search for the seven dragon balls and when they he freed the lab did Wheelo and him search for the world's strongest as his replacement body, to take over world.
Powers & Abilities
Wheelo was in stasis in a mechanized body which is equipped with multiple weapons and abilities.
- Uncanny Durability
- Ki Sensory: Even though Wheelo Doesn't use ki in his attacks, so has he been shown to be able to detect ki.
- Blasters: Energy beam he shots out of his claws.
- Kiai: An attack where he changes the air current around him to create a shockwave against the opponent.
- Madness Cannon: A giant energy beam he shoots out from the mid of his body.
- Planet Geyser: His Strongest attack where he seems to emit a large part of the energy powering his suit and convert it to a giant red laser beam.
- Barrier: A red barrier he emits from his body he use can use in Budokai Tenkachi 3.
- Full Power: Replenishes his power and sets him at max capacity. He could use this in Budokai Tenkachi 3.
- Energy Source: A giant cylinder that store an high amount of energy as spare for Wheelo's robot body. If he need extra energy so will some energy from the cylinder beam at the body and replenish it.
- Leveled a forest and village with only a small part of his power.
- Knocked out Piccolo, Krillin and Gohan each in a single hit.
- Overpowered an Kamehameha from Goku while he had kaioken x3, though he himself got overpowered once Goku powered-up further.
- Came out of getting blasted by three Kamehameha without a scratch.
- Survived a Kamehameha from Goku that blasted him to orbit.
- Could knock Krillin out of the way before he could kick him.
- He could hit his lab from outer orbit.
- While the glass shielding his brain is many times stronger than glass we know, so is it much weaker than the rest of his body.
- He has a limited energy available in his body, so he need replenishment in longer fights.
- His limbs are much weaker than his main body.