Arukenimon was created alongside Mummymon by turning Yukio Oikawa's genes into digital data. They were instructed to make use of the Control Spires from Dragomon's sea to allow Yukio to enter the Digital World, but the DigiDestined kept destroying the Control Spires, so Arukenimon made use of her abilities to fight off the DigiDestined by creating powerful Digimon with her hair.
Powers & Abilities
- Shapeshifting: Arukenimon was created from human genes, so unlike other Digimon, she can transform into a human.
- Wall Climbing: Much like a real life spider, Arukenimon can adhere to vertical surfaces and move around freely.
- Spider Thread: Arukenimon shoots webbing from her hands, which can be used to restrain the enemy's movements.
- Predation Spider: Arukenimon summons a multitude of Dokugumon that attack the enemy.
- Acid Mist: Arukenimon shoots green acid from her mouth.
- Spirit Needle: Arukenimon combines strands of her hair with Control Spires to create new Digimon. The more hairs she uses, the stronger the Digimon.
- Flute: Arukenimon possesses a special flute that she can use to hypnotize anything that can has insect-like features.
- Threw ExVeemon through a wall.
- Easily knocked out Pegasusmon and Nefertimon.
- Kicked away Paildramon with ease.
- Casually threw Mummymon several metres away with one arm.
- Can easily restrain Aquilamon.
- Dodged Nefertimon's Curse of the Queen and Pegasusmon's Silver Blaze.
- Deflected Shurimon's Kusanagi.
- Took hits from Paildramon.
- Endured being showered with pesticides, electrocuted, and shot by Paildramon consecutively.
- Took ExVeemon's X-Laser.
- Took attacks from Silphymon.
- Took attacks from BlackWarGreymon.
- Not very skilled in battle.